Friday 15 March 2013

Review - Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture

Bismillah...Dengan nama Allah..


Last 2 days, I went to Guardian Shop at Warta, Bangi to find new moisturizer product and also some scrub/exfloliator... since i feel my outer skin is bit stuffy with dead cell skin...(after a few months not doing scrubs..haha..actually very lazy).

So, the result is not found the scrubs that i want...

HOWEVER..!!

I found a moisturizer cream that make me a little bit interest with its name:-

Oil-Free Moisture Neutrogena

Packaging
Ingredients


Oil free ya?? lets see if there is really no oil..So, i grabbed it with promotion 10% price, So the total is around RM26.80.

My Review:

Swatch it..not greasy
Easy to apply..


During applying, the texture is non greasy and not too thick to apply..but at the last spread, it feel a bit sticky..however, in 1 min, it completely absorbed!! leave the skin feel so soft n moisture.

Pros:
1. Comes in bottle pump - remember to maintain hygiene...n hygiene...to prevent acne
2. Only use small amount like one pump can cover full face area..so we can use wisely
3. The smell is not stronger since it claim FRAGRANCE-FREE, however, there's a littlle bit smell..
4. Easy to apply since the texture is not thick.
5. Did not make me break out..

Cons:
1. It contains Methylparaben and Prophylparaben, as we know this chemical can cause cancer if overdose or consume in long time (long effect).

My rate : 3.8/5
Repurchasing : 65% of my heart said definitely will...but i know out there, somewhere, there still hve better moisturizer for me..

After 1 month:

Yeah...for me its okey, n not coz the break out..the effect is there (moisturize), however still i feel not very satisfied..mybe its chemical ingredients mke me feel like this? i dunno...i didnt feel the 'sensation'..later i want to try water based moisturizer which is more light..

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment