Thursday 14 March 2013

Yellow-Black Theme for E-day - Colors Confusion

Segala Puji Bagi Allah Yg Menghidupkan Sesudah Mematikan ku..

Assalammualaikum, Ohio, Anyeongseyo, Good Morning to all readers.. =)

Today, I'm wake up very early (4.45 am n that because me sleep early last nite)...haha 

My Mood this morning : To pick the BEST OF THE BEST matching style  for my E-Day.. =)

Theme : Yellow-Black..mybe a little white too..(serious like BumbleBee)

U all want to see my E-dress? Here we go...Taraaaaa!!!!

Flower girl next door
Simple black yellow jubah for me..I'm fall in love with it at 1st sight 

I'm really like simple style but interesting. Actually my friends always say to me that my choose of  dress colour/style is outrageous and men'capub'@mencari publisiti..but still, i dunno why..later i'll show my style everyday...

Okey, back to E-thing.. Now, i'm in dilemma in choosing colours of tudung for that jubah..My 1st thought is this colour ---->

1st choice : Beautiful Colour...

Comment :
Really2 like this colour...want to add it as my shawl collection...Actually my style is toward striking and cheerful/bright colour.

Then..suddenly 2nd thought went out..is that color suitable for formal day like Engagement?? Mostly people prefer soft color, but for me..this colour is very attactive if i wear it...haha

My BFF reject this color,...haha..that because she always critic me about my 'sight' of colors...=p








2nd Choice : Soft Colour

Comment :
This color is very soft color that made me very 'ayu' if wear it...

The color is beautiful but i'm not very into in soft/pale color.

My BFFs recommend this one..




Still, in my opinion strong 70% in 1 st choice....Go BumbleBee...haha.

We wait and see which one i'll wear it on E-day...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment