Wednesday 3 April 2013

April's Comeback

Bismilllah..

Feel free to write an update..nope, actually half free!! coz tomorrow i've my plant design project presentation (to whom doesnt know, i'm a final year student of biochemical engineering who struggling to graduate this year..=,=)

Yeay, finally i've my time to update my blog tonite,b4 this i'm so busy finishing my plant dsign project (that bcoz last minute worked..hahaha)..for a week, i slept 2-3hours only a day, and workg until 4-5am everyday. Fuhh..seriously God gave me so much strength (thank you Allah!).

The good news is we're able to finish it (530 pages report + mechanical drawing+plant model) within the due date.
My design for unit crystallizer by using autoCAD software
However, still have the negative effect by my hectic schedule..which are the most unwelcome one..acne!

Yes..acne!! since my skin is oily type, so its supersensitive with dust and dirt which eventually making an acne.. hate that thing..seriously..after continuously straight working (less sleep, less eat, less rest, less bath..oppss)..all this thing make 2 cystic acne with 2 small acne appeared in my face.

Until now i've to fight against them since it started to affect another area in my face..=,=

So, my advice is.....PLS..PLS..take care of our hygiene and maintain healthty even we're busy like Prime Minister (so hyperbola..haha)..but seriously ya..

XOXO

6 comments:

  1. hii may I know how did u gt the details of the crystallizer. I am doing design for crystalliser at university year 1 currently.i am facing the difficulties to get the information of cystalliser.the features ...the dimension....and so on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi..the features itself was from my experienced during internship at Oil Refinery Plant at Sime Darby company. For the dimension, u have to calculate itself from the mass and energy balance for the crystallizer. When u know the feed's mass, then u can proceed to the size n dimension of crystallizer. The calculatn work can be refer in the book.

      Delete
    2. Hello, may i know which book did you refer to? Because i referred to Sinnot book, but i cant find the design calculation there

      Delete
  2. I am not really understand about this features.i really cant find the information .any books or website have explained about the process how it work in the cooling crystalliser?example: the temperature, pressure...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A1C6Ti's - Titanium Art - Ti-anium Art - Tin-Nint-Art
    The A1C6Ti's is guy tang titanium toner a very popular piece of glass, featuring both red and titanium ion color green versions of its design. micro titanium trim It is titanium frames made with aluminum oxide blank titanium curling iron blank $7.90

    ReplyDelete