Tuesday 23 April 2013

Review : Gogen Collagen Dust

Bismillah

Assalammualaikum..

Since i've decided to reduce acne scar on my face, i plan to consume collagen..So, i tried 1 bottle of gogen collagen dust from gojezhouz. This is what it's claimed:

The content of 1 scoop of gogen (6g) :
5000mg – Pure Collagen Dust / Powder
450mg – Pure Vitamin C Dust / Powder
250mg – Amino Acid
250mg – Glucosamine
50mg – Hyaluronic Acid

For further information or interested pls go to http://gojezhouz.com/?p=65 (free advertisement for gogen..hehe)


Gogen as supplement:
- Brighten dull skin so radiant face
- Supplement for people suffering from arthritis or osteoarthritis (joint pain), osteoporosis, arteriosclerosis
- Reduce joint pain (especially in the knees, elbows)
- Improve skin texture and makes the skin smoother brighter
- To rejuvenate, regenerate and refresh the skin throughout the body
- Strengthens the scalp, hair follicles and nail
- Strengthens and balances the immune system
- Increase flexibility, softness and elasticity of the skin
- Help scars to fade quickly
- Moisturize dry skin
- Reduce oil on face
- Reduce skin pigmentation for a more even and radiant.
- Provide anti-aging antioxidant protection
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Protects skin from free radical damage
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores open problems
- Improvements to problems like dark circles around the eyes, eye bags
- Strengthen and support structure of the skin to improve skin tone and elasticity.
- Increase the moisture holding capacity of skin cells.
-Nourishes the skin to prevent aging and leaves skin soft

and plus the approvement from KKM malaysia:


I already consumed this product for 1 month (22/3/13-23/4/13). So,the result in my opinion is very satisfied and recommended to those people that want to consume it.

REVIEW OF AFTER EFFECT:
  • My face seriously start to feel brighten (or only me feel for it?...haha) even only wear compact pwder. 
  • Skin face feel more soft 
  • Reduce oil on my face..however this still not quite satisfied..(the oil is still there but less shine)
  • Yeah..i can considered it can improve skin tone, my face bcome more fair (i stopped my whitening cream after consumed this product).
  • It reduce scar acne..but still not completely fade. (I've a lot of acne scar by the previous history =_=...mybe need to consume it more)


What I like:  =)
  • It easier to eat in powder form since it can be poured in any type of water i drink (hot@cold) at anytime.
  • The effect is quite fast for me..now i'm more confident to take pic bare face without wearing any base/bb cream.
  • The dust can directly mix with my moisturizer..just took a pinch, mix it n apply to the face! easy rite.. first mybe the texture feel a little bit sticky, but after 1 min it will absorb to the skin and feel more soft.
  • Sugar free!

What I did not like: =(
  • It cannot mix with mineral water..seriously the taste feel like want to throw up!
  • The smell is a little bit fishy.
Before :

After:







**all pictures above is no makeup pic, just wearing some sunblock,compact powder and eyeliner.

In the nutshell:
yeah..it mybe take quite some time to remove the scar on my face..but currently gogen is satisfied to me.. my face less dull now..I love that it can be mix with any drink..i've tried mix it with juices (orange, apple, watermelon), milo, tea (not very favorable to me..huhu), even kacip fatimah..hehe
i'll try to consume it for 2 months more to know more its effect!
The effect mybe different to each people..and also i advice u all to look the ingredients first (for allergies).

For consumation,
Price : 1 bottle (60g) = RM60, 2 botlles = RM110
Before this i've bought 2 bottles, thus the price become RM55/bottle. For me it take about 2-3 weeks to fully finished 1 bottle. 

My rate : 4/5
Repurchasing: Yes..i already have 2 bottles in my stock.


XOXO

3 comments:

  1. AWAK SYA NK MINTAK KEBENRAN NK BUAT AWAK SEBAGAI TESTIMONI GOGEN BOLEH X?SAYA PON AMBIK GOGEN JUST NK TAMBAH LAGI SATU JE

    ReplyDelete
  2. If nak order blh contact saya 0126973972

    ReplyDelete