Monday 27 May 2013

Budget Engagement Day - review DIY Mini dais@pelamin

Bismillah (with the name of Allah)..

Assalammualaikum (peace be upon you)..

Hi gorgeous readers..!!!!

Today i'll update about my stories about E-day...hehe...


Seriously cannot believe that my status now changed from into single (long2 time ago) --> in a relationship (for a long2 time) --> engaged!! 

Actually my feeling ritenow is feelingless...haha..seriously,i still cannot accept the truth and reality that i'm become his fiancee. That means we're now in a very dead serious relationship...woah..O_o

Oh no!! cannot imagine if i'm married!! **collapse for 1 min.. >->O

*shake head a few times.....wake up!....

Pls face the truth Hidayah! u r now only have 1 step to marriage...u r gonna be a good wife (self-hypnotic)..hahaha

Now..the stories begin on the day before 'that' day....

24th May 2013 (Friday) 

My BFFs and I went home. Seriously, i'm really3 appreciates their commitment onto my day. They willing to sacrifice their 'wesak day' to help me in preparation. Group hug to all of you dear (dahiyah, farah, rina and faieza). LOVE UOLS! Sarang hae!

My target is to:

 DIY (do-it-yourself) a simple dais @ mini pelamin.

For hours, we doing trials and errors for mix&match decors. With the limited items 

FINALLY..we finished it on that nite! and i did not spend any pennies on it! 

TOTALLY FREE-OF-CHARGE...just take the existing items and reuse...haha

The result is...---->
(credits to my friends, my sis@ecah and nora)


Simple but nice...love it (actually becoz i did not spent any penny on it!) hehe


Behind the scenes of DIY mini dais@mini pelamin:

1. The red flowers background is actually a sliding door curtain. We just nailed it on the wall. (credit to my aunt@ mak uda)

2. The lace on top is my home curtain. We just pin it with needles. 

3. The yellow curtains (y its looked like cream meh??) on the background are just plain satin. Last min i've borrowed it from my aunt@ mak teh. So lucky she have 15 m long plain satin fabric that not used n i just cut it onto 4 parts to become background curtain n the remainder become the cover for the stage. Also we just pin it.

4. Carpet, i borrowed it from my aunt @ mak tam. Also last min plan since ready stock carpet at home is not enough size to cover the floor. 

5. Flowers and vase all took from my house and my aunt. Seriously i've to tour my entire house to find suitable flowers n vase...haha. (Sorry mom, i've made our house bcome so messy =p)

6. 2 cushions are the last touch (credit to my sis@nora)

7. and the stage is actually an old matress in my house...haha. i've got the idea from my friend. We just cover the matress with the balance of yellow curtains, pinned it so that it cannot move, and deco it with flowers)


the ultimate moment ^^



EXTRA SAVE :
It actually comfy to only sit down on the stage so, no need to rent a cushion more! hehe..see..me n my future mum-in-law in above pic <3

So happy that my family and friend willing to help me...i'm so touched with their hardwork..sobs2..

Alhamdullilah (Thank u Allah make the thing become smooth) =)

Later i'll review about my hantaran. And they also DIY.....!


Oh.. i'm so budget! 


XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment