Wednesday 22 May 2013

Preparation of Engagement Day

Bismillah..

Assalammualaikum..

Good day to all readers =)

#2 days to go to E-day!#

This May 13 is quite hectic to me..and FINALLY!! I've done my Final Year Design Project.
A big Fuhhhhh..from me (Alhamdullilah). Our baby is finally done after took months to produce it.-->

Our hardwork..yeah
So Excited2...to my name on there (last one)..with my effort  n my group members<3

1 project down, now another 1 have to settle (research project-tesis =_+)..

Forget that 1st coz my BIG DAY is coming this Saturday..yahooo...

Happy but the preparation?? not settle yet..=_=''

Pelamin - KIV
Hantaran - 5 dulang fully furnished, another 2 otw
Make up - Reserved..
Food - PIC is my father.
Tent - ??

Wahhhh...a lot things to do...=,+





No comments:

Post a Comment